Happy New Year!
Setting New Year’s resolutions can be daunting. If you struggle with this task why not draw on the collective wisdom of these poets, authors, and leaders.
1. Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous New Year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source – a Sower of Dreams – just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true. Sarah Ban Breathnach
2. The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” Melody Beattie
3. Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year. John R. Dallas Jr.
4. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. T.S. Eliot
5. Maybe this year…We ought to walk through the…
View original post 127 more words